terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

Testando

Every second that passed during our last moments together was as if a knife pierced my heart. I had a lump in my throat and I didn’t feel able to speak, and even when I did, my voice was trembling. I bet you could barely understand what I said. But I wanted to say I love you very much. I love you so much that is unbearable to breathe air that doesn’t have its smell. Walking


without holding your hand. Living without her protection. I would have told you many things, but I just get repeat that I love you all the time. The truth is that I couldn’t find words to explain to you the emptiness that was rising inside me. The pain that plagued my chest every time I looked at the clock. And I just wanted to say that I love, I love you too much, I love you more than anything else. I wanted to make you truly understand my feelings, but it’s impossible, because what’s inside of me can’t be explained. Only feel.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário